Work directly with local dermatologist Dr. Brigitte Holder taking the scientific approach to integrate local nutrition and fitness experts in treating fat reduction with Coolsculpting. We have all felt the effects of the break in our routines during this COVID-19 era. Experience the holistic treatment from a supportive network of doctors and practitioners to achieve a lasting outcome, and a new you!
Who is a candidate?
- Anyone struggling with the ‘COVID 15,’ that extra 10-40 lbs you’ve gained during the pandemic
- Women dealing with post pregnancy weight
- Post menopause, women over 50
- Men with gynecomastia (commonly known as ‘man-boob’), often developing after chemotherapy
- Anyone with stubborn fat that does not respond to diet and exercise
- Anyone noticing increase in fat and are unsure of how to manage it
What is stubborn fat?
- The number of fat cells is set during childhood and adolescence and varies little during adulthood.
- Some individuals may have stubborn pockets of fat that are more difficult to reduce despite diet and exercise.
- These stubborn pockets may vary greatly from person to person, because we all carry fat in different areas of our bodies.
Proven science and real results.
CoolSculpting’s fat-freezing technology gives long-term results that make trouble spots a lot less troubling.* Fat cells don’t like the cold and at a certain temperature they will freeze. Once that happens, your body will naturally eliminate the dead cells in 1-3 months or more, resulting in up to 20%-25% reduction of fat in a treated area.
*Long term results are based on two case reports.
See our Results
Subjects featured above are patients of Dr. Holder and have given their consent.