- We are following social distancing, mask wearing, and hand sanitizing to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, & doctor.
- Please delay your appointment by simply cancelling within 24 hours of your appointment time or, if necessary, the same day if you are experiencing fever over 100F (38C), cough, sore throat, diarrhea, or have been in contact with COVID positive patient.
- We will require a cloth covering-mouth/nose and/or mask upon entering office.
- Upon entering office, all patients will be triaged. Your temperature will be taken & you will be required to fill out screening criteria for COVID-19.
- Only those patients with an appointment will be allowed entrance into the office. If the appointment is for a child, one parent will be allowed to accompany child.
- Please arrive at your appointment time. If you arrive more than than ten minutes early, we will inform you over the intercom to let you know when we are ready for you to enter. If you are more than 20 minutes late, we will call you to reschedule. We are staggering appointments to limit interaction between patients. For everyone’s safety we must enforce these measures as long as social distancing guidelines are necessary to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We would appreciate if everyone reads our protocol before coming and comply. Thank you in advance.